The weather has taken a massive turn today and made me realise that I'm slightly unprepared for the cooler months in the wardrobe department. So of course the only thing to do was to jump online and check some of my favourite stores to get prepared for some serious shopping. Here are some of the bits I'll be on the hunt for:
H&M Boat Neck Top
2. H&M Suede Bucket Bag (I know white isn't the best idea!)
3. H&M Narrow Leather Belt
4. Bardot St Louis Blanket Scarf
5. Bardot Joel High Rise Jeans
6. H&M Jersey Dress
7. Sportsgirl Essential Pullover
8. H&M Wool Hat
9. H&M Ring Set
10. Sportsgirl Check Cardi
What are you looking to add to your wardrobe right now?
Tuesday, 24 March 2015
Friday, 20 March 2015
Let's face it. When we are looking for inspiration, a review or some helpful advice on almost anything, blogs are the place to go. There are so many out there that you are bound to find what you are looking for. Recently I've been searching for some recipes that contain more whole ingredients and less animal products so of course I began to scour the web for some fabulous blogs that published delicious healthy recipes. If you are after some great sources of inspiration for food that will do your body some good, check out these blogs ASAP!
3. Vegan Richa
10. Veggies and Me
Do you have any go to blogs for great recipes?
Wednesday, 18 March 2015
Etsy is one of my favourite internet black holes so I thought it best to make good use of the hours I spend trawling through and start a new series! Etsy Finds will provide a round up of the most lustworthy buys from whichever section I am lost in each month.
To kick things off, we have my latest accessory obsession: raw stone jewellery. Raw stones are gorgeous mixed with metals and each piece is guaranteed to be a little bit unique. They are quite casual but are special enough to add a little chic to a relaxed boho type outfit. Here are five pieces that have me itching to reach for my wallet:
What are your favourite things to shop for on Etsy?
Monday, 16 March 2015
1. Moisturise - use a couple of drops in replacement of a moisturiser or serum before bed to nourish skin overnight and help clear up any acne and reduce scarring or hyperpigmentation.
2. Boost your night cream - for those who have dry skin or live in colder climates adding some rose hip oil to your regular night cream will make it work double time and leave skin feeling soft and plump.
3. Fix a dry scalp - if dry hair or dandruff is an issue, slightly warm a small amount of rose hip oil and massage it into your hair and scalp. Leave it in for 30 to 60 minutes and thoroughly shampoo.
4. Strengthen your nails - rubbing a small amount into your nails one or two times a week will promote stronger, naturally shiny nails.
5. Repair damaged skin - using rose hip oil on dry, chapped skin like rough elbows will heal the area far faster than a moisturiser and improve skin texture.
Which oils do you use as part of your beauty routine?